Thursday, May 1, 2008

Intro to Wulf Pack

Ahoy hoy there,
Just thought it would make sense to make an intro to the blog site. So everyone can get an idea as to what to expect here at the Wulve's Den. First off I would like to introduce myself. The name is Justin, but alot people call me Larcher (my last name). I am one half of Wulf Pack Productions. The other man behind the soon to be magic is Alex. Best friend since kindergarten. I'll let him write his own intro to the blog once he finds out that I made one, ha ha.

Anyways, the main idea for me to this blog site is going to be give everyone who really cares an update on upcoming projects, status of current ones and sometimes.....just sometimes a few easter eggs on somethings that we'll be doing. Also I shall make my mission to get Q&A with any and all people who are involved with what ever we do. So that means you get to know just a little extra info on your favorite voice actor. music composer, editor, writer director, so and so forth. Just to give everyone a heads up now, the last four things i mentioned will most likely be myself and Al doing those. So you'll be getting the information straight from the horses mouth.

So I hope you enjoy your stay here and prepare for new things to come to blog as we progress during our productions.

No comments: